Monday, August 4, 2008

What a big weekend!

We had a great weekend. On Saturday, we mostly just hung around the house. We went to church at night, Anderson loves church. It's pretty exciting with all of the lights and music. He must not have enjoyed the sermon though, because he decided to have a major blowout in the middle of it.

I thought I was safe because he had already pooped in the morning. When we went to church, he had his golf outfit on which involves a onesie, khaki shorts, a button down plaid shirt, and a sweater vest. It's not a good outfit for a blowout. He only went through the onesie, but I had to take everything off and try to get it over his head with out getting it all over him. All of this in a church bathroom. We made it though, and got back into the church in time for more songs.

After church we went to Red Lobster. Anderson decided he was tired and had to cry for a bit while I rocked him in his car seat. Fortunately, it is pretty loud in there so I don't think he really disturbed anyone. Unfortunately, for the first time, our food came too fast!! If it would have taken a bit longer, I would have been able to enjoy it right away instead of staring at it while I tried to get him to sleep.

Once we were home, we woke him up for veggies & a bath. We also got a walk in...it was a beautiful night!

Sunday morning, with the exception of a short break for a bottle around 4:30, Anderson slept until 7:00. What a nice treat for mommy & daddy.

Luke spent the morning working on the basement. This is what he looked like when he was done.



Later on Sunday, we had a really great day. We went swimming in our neighbors pool. Anderson loved hanging out and lasted about 45 minutes. That was pretty good considering how extremely hot it was. I took some photos, but since the sun was so bright, I couldn't tell how the picture was turning out, and it ended up not being very good. I did some photoshopping though in order to make them a little more legible.









Our nights having been going too well lately. Anderson's been taking a bottle pretty early in the morning and he's also waking up a few times either needing a pacifier or even rocked for a few minutes. I attribute it all to the congestion he's had since he was a week old. Tonight we are going to try the chiropractor and see if it works. I know it won't hurt him and I'm willing to try anything. The poor boy doesn't even know what it's like to breathe normally.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs