We had a busy weekend. Saturday we went out to our friends' Josh & Kristi's house for Giesefest. Here are some pictures.
Anderson playing on the floor. That's Jamison in the background. I tried to move him over next to Anderson for a picture but he got mad and gave me mean looks the rest of the day. I am not his friend.
Here is Anderson with Jamison (6 weeks older), and Avery (age 2). Avery is the daughter of friends of ours from Kansas City.
Here are some videos of Anderson. He tried out Jamison's swing and loved it. I'm trying to talk Luke into letting us get one. We no longer have a tree to put it on since our only decent one came crashing down in the last storm. We'd have to build a separate holder for it. Maybe Grandpa Hash can whip one up for us when he's down this weekend. :-)
The next video, Anderson is borrowing Jamison's Jumparoo. It's just like the one he has at home, so nothing new there. The exciting part was all of his talking (screaming) he was doing. Have a listen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment