I forgot to mention yesterday, that Anderson pretty much made it through the night on Wednesday. He woke up at 11:00. I think it must have been a nightmare or something. I feel really bad because he was crying I ended up just dreaming about him crying, so it took a while to get up. When I got to him, he was crying so hard. I just rocked him for a minute and he was right back to sleep. After that, he slept until 5:30 - yipee!
Last night he made it until 4:00 and then went back to sleep in bed with us after his bottle. That's still not great, but it's better then waking up a few times per night.
The boy is full of snot. I think the chiropractor is working, it just has to get worse to get better. He is now releasing all of his snot. His booger machine has really been sucking it out and he even has spit out some phlegm too. We go again for another appointment tonight, so we'll see how it goes. I hope he gets rid of it all so he can breathe again - and sleep.
Here's some pics of Anderson with his friend Ethan this morning at daycare. Ethan's dad took them with his cell phone, so they're not great, but still darn cute. I love the one where they're looking at each other - like "hey bud - how's it going?" Notice Anderson's crazy socks - I was feeling a bit spunky today so I thought he needed to make a fashion statement.
0 comments:
Post a Comment