Monday, August 25, 2008

Surprise Party!!!

Pictures will be coming, but since I forgot my camera on a very important night, I need to wait for the CD of pics to arrive from my mother in-law. In the mean-time, here's the story.

I planned a surprise party for Luke & one of his good friends Andy for their 30th birthday party. Their friends aren't too good at keeping surprises though, and Andy found out about the entire thing, and Luke knew something was going on. It actually helped that Andy knew though because I used him to trick Luke.

The party started at Felix & Oscar's, and we just planned to meet Andy & his mom there for dinner. I'm pretty sure that Luke thought the surprise would happen later, but when he walked in and saw everyone, we knew we got him. We had a very nice time with lots of good friends.

At about 9:00, I sent Anderson home with Grandma & Grandpa Schiesl and we all boarded a bus to go around to local drinking establishments. I had started getting a sinus infection on Friday, so this didn't fare too well for me. The bus blasted tunes and had strobe lights going which is not good when your head already feels like its going to explode. We made it through most of the night and suffered the next day. Poor Anderson didn't get a ton of attention on Sunday. We switched on and off between resting and playing with him. Luckily he needed naps too!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs