On Saturday, Anderson and I made a trip to Kansas City for my great friend Lindsey's 30th Surprise birthday party while dad was at a Hawkeye's game. Lindsey has always done wonderful things for me so it was very important to me to be at her party. I was suppose to take her away to do stuff and bring her back for the surprise, but her husband decided to let her know what was going on. Lucky for him because we helped him out a lot getting things ready before everyone arrived. We had a nice time together though, I only wish I could see her more often. To read more about her party, you can check out her blog. The link is on the left side of the screen under blog favorites. It's "Moore Family".
Anderson did pretty well on the trip down. He slept a little bit, and did okay awake most of the time, but he has learned about boredom. I spent a good 20 min with my arm in the back seat holding his laptop for him. Oh, and I also had to do a dirty diaper change in the grass. Good times!!
On the way home I left at bedtime so I had a nice sleepy baby all the way back. Unfortunately mommy was pretty sleepy too, so lots of phone calls were made that night to try to stay awake.
11 years ago
1 comments:
So happy you have a pic of you and Linz together! You both look great!
Post a Comment