Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stats

Our big boy is 4 months, 5 days old today. He went to the doctor and here are his stats

Height - 25.5 inches, 75th percentile
Weight - 18 lbs., 97th percentile
Head - 44.5 cm, 97th percentile

He's a big boy. The doc said he was equivalent to a 6 foot, 220 lbs. man. As long as he's on the charts though, he's not overweight.

Everything checked out fine. He's progressing nicely and doing everything he's supposed to be doing. We can start on baby food as soon as he figures out how to eat the cereal. We can also do juice. I got the okay on water which is good since I started giving him that this weekend. It's a big help when he gets his hiccups or when he's incredibly irritable and it's not feeding time.

I was surprised he stayed awake for his appt. and wasn't too cranky. He had only slept a half hour this morning. Luckily the doctor was on time today. Last time I waited over an hour in the actual exam room for him. The shots went okay. He cried bloody murder and it's so hard for mommy to hear. I gave him some Tylenol right away and got him in his car seat. He fell asleep as soon as I got outside. He only slept for a half hour though and woke up when we got to daycare. Hopefully he gets some rest this afternoon.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs