Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dubuque & another wedding

We went to Dubuque this weekend for another wedding. We had a nice time, but I'm ready for all of this traveling to be over with.


On Friday night we had the rehearsal dinner at Happy Joes. Here's Anderson driving the fire truck.


Yes, he has carrotts all over his shirt, and yes, it drives me nuts. I'm one of those people who always looks at other peoples kids and wonders why their mothers aren't cleaning them up when they have food and dirt and other goobers all over them. It just kills me to have my child join the crowd. I may just have to start bringing several changes of clothing along with me to avoid this. Oh, and he does wear a bib, this is just what he does long after he's done eating.
Here are some pictures of Anderson hanging out with his Grandma & Grandpa Schiesl
And here is a pic & Luke and I at the wedding. He was a groomsman.

1 comments:

linz said...

You and Luke look very nice in this picture!
Love ya-
Linz


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs