Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddy!!

Today our oldest child, Madison, turned 3. We celebrated with a cake for us, and a special treat for her. I think she liked it.






Today was the first day that I had no involvement whatsoever with Anderson's day at daycare. Since I'm working out in WDM starting at about 6:00 am, Luke has to bring Anderson to school & pick him up. I'm also not getting to visit him at lunch. Today he ate peas for the first time and I wasn't there to see it. So sad. I fed him those at night though and he did well. Of course, he emptied his belly right beforehand. I took a quick picture of his outfit before I had to take it off. It had to be added to the growing bowl of his clothes getting pre-soaked because of stains....ick!



1 comments:

linz said...

Happy Birthday Maddy!

I'm sorry you are missing out on some of Anderson's feeding time during the day. I know that's hard! He is a little chunk! What a cutie. You are such a great mom!
Can't wait to see you.

Linz


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs