Thursday, July 24, 2008

Anderson loves to eat!!

Last night we tried our first real baby food. We decided on carrots. Anderson loved them!!! They were so much better then the cereal. He scarfed them down so fast that I didn't even have time to take a picture.

Later on that night, daddy tried to feed him a brat burger. He was ready to take a bite.
Notice his very large belly - he's trying to keep up with mom & dad I guess. I even had to add another ounce to his bottles today. He's been waking up in the middle of the night for a feeding all this week, and he's not making it to 3 hours between bottles. Hopefully the extra ounce helps - and the baby food!! Mommy needs some rest!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs