Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last day at daycare

Anderson had his last day at Walnut Street daycare on Monday. It is across the street from work, so I go there daily and have become very close to the teachers and all of the kids. I'm really going to miss everyone. It was a very sad day when we left. We decided to leave due to cost. Once he's in the next room, they eat lunch and then take a nap, so it's really hard to find time over my lunch hour to visit. If I'm not going to visit, I didn't want to pay that much extra every week. After we decided to leave, we also found out that they are closing the center in July of 2009, so I guess that makes things a little easier.

For his last day, I wanted to get some pictures. These kids are all in the Mobile Infant room now, so Anderson wasn't with them daily, but these are the kids that he started with when they were all much smaller. On the left is Ethan. This is one of his closest buddies. Probably just because his mom comes to visit daily to and also works at Wells Fargo. Behind Anderson is Quinn, beside him is Allyson, my favorite bald headed girl and on the right is Cora. He has never been in the same room as Cora because she started there when she was old enough to go straight to this room.



Anderson and Allyson


Ethan and Anderson


Ethan, Anderson and Quinn



Allyson, Anderson and Gunnar


Anderson and Gunnar. Gunnar's mom and I decided that if we didn't see each other beforehand, we would most likely run into each other in a few years when the boys play football against each other.


Anderson being a big cheese

Gunnar, Ethan, Quinn, Anderson and Allyson

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs