This year we decided to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with just our own little family. I want Anderson to be at the same place on Christmas morning instead of worrying about driving back and forth all over the place. We went to our church's 4:30 candlelight service. The place was packed.
Here's Anderson all dressed up and ready to go.
Here we are in front of the tree.
Yes, his hat is on backwards - Luke likes to do goofy things (like wear that awful sweater every year)
Our attempt at using the camera's timer. A little off center but not so bad.
The obligatory shot in front of the tree
Our tree, stockings, and presents. We had to store away our dining room table to make room for this huge thing.
Here is Anderson opening his first Christmas present. He really never got into it. There were places to go and things to explore...he don't need no stink'n' presents.
After church, while I was making dinner, I could here Anderson attempting to crawl up the 2 steps into the kitchen. This was a usual event. For a week or so he could stand up using the first stair and then get his knees up onto that step but then he got stuck. Well, Luke and I were both in the kitchen and Luke left to go get something in the garage. Right after he passed, in comes Anderson crawling up to me. I thought Luke had helped him up, but we verified he did it on his own. Now there's nothing in the house off limits!
Before bed, Anderson left cookies and milk for Santa
2 comments:
Your little one is adorable! I'm a Des Moines blogger too so I thought I'd say hi. My daughter is a couple months younger than your son. So fun!
YAY for DVR and reality TV!!! I LOVE Anderson's new pics! He is so ADORABLE!
Post a Comment