Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been too long

I haven't blogged since September 4th - that's almost 2 weeks. I also just realized that my last 2 posts went from Anderson wearing a swimsuit to wearing his winter clothes...all in the span of a few days. Crazy Iowa weather.

Anyway, I will backtrack and fake the dates like I always do to fill you in on what's been going on. It's been rough. We've been doing everything possible to try to make Anderson better. He's finishing up a round of steroids which make him irritable, cranky, hungry, and he isn't sleeping well. You'd think I was taking the steroids too, because as a result of his behavior, I'm pretty much suffering the same side effects.

We're also still doing the nebulizer, but I think the wheezing may have stopped, so we're going to do less applications of that and see what happens. We're also trying new formula because the doctor thinks there is a chance this may all be caused from an allergy to milk protein. The formula is pretty expensive and they don't make a generic equivalent, so if we have to stay on this course, it will cost us about 3 times more/week for formula. All this right as I've quit pumping - darn!

Oh well, keep reading for more updates from the past 2 weeks!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs