A cold front has moved through and it is fall weather outside. I quick did a load of laundry to get Anderson's 9 month size fall outfits ready to wear. I'm excited we'll be able to squeeze him into most of them at least once and maybe even more. I'll be posting several modeling pictures soon.
In other news, I finally took Anderson to the doctor for his cough. I couldn't put up with the endless nights of no sleep for mommy. Turns out, he does have more problems then just being a stuffy kid as I've previously been told. He is battling some asthma, most likely a residual effect form a previous infection. The doctor doesn't think it will be anything he'll have permanently. In the meantime, we have started nebulizer treatments 3 times a day for the next week and a half. Luckily, Anderson doesn't have to wear the mask, so I just have to hold the tube somewhere near his face and try to keep him occupied with other things. He even helps me hold it. He does pretty well until after about 10 minutes when he finally gets sick of it. I'll try to get some pics of that so you have an idea of what is going on with that.
I'm just excited for him to finally get better and for me to get a good nights rest!!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment