I'm jumping on the bandwagon and starting a blog. 2 reasons - sharing info on Anderson with family without having to write several versions of the same e-mail, and also to have something to look back on to keep track of what Anderson was doing at certain times.
Today, Anderson is 15 weeks, and 4 days old. Yesterday he decided he wanted to play all day and not sleep. He woke up at 4:40, took an hour long nap before and on his way to daycare. Then he only took 2 half hour naps. He took a bottle at 8:00 that night and went straight to bed. He also took a major crap again and had to have his outfit changed. You would have thought that would wear him out!!
Today he made it to 5:00 before waking up so he slept a very long time, he just needs to adjust it a bit so he makes it a little longer in the morning. We'll see what the day brings with naps. He already fell asleep this morning while we were getting ready. Unfortunately, I hadn't gotten him dressed yet. I thought I'd change him at daycare, but he was still sleeping when we arrived. Hopefully they'll just dress him for me. Especially since he had a major spit up episode on his jammies this morning.
Last night was bath night - he loves baths!! I have to figure out what to do about his bath tub though, he's figured out how to arch his back which makes his bottom slip over the little ledge the holds him up and he starts to go under in the water. You're supposed to be able to use the other side of the bath for older kids who are sitting up. This seems like it would work better, but of course he keeps falling over to the side. I might have to start rigging something up so that he can sit in the tub better.
It started raining last night, so we weren't able to go for a walk. It's been raining ever since, and I think it's supposed to keep raining through tomorrow. Our dead grass will finally start growing again which means Luke will have to mow again soon. I hate the rain though. Anderson really gets mad when he's cooped up and doesn't make it outside. I hope we at least get a few nice moments.
Today, Anderson is 15 weeks, and 4 days old. Yesterday he decided he wanted to play all day and not sleep. He woke up at 4:40, took an hour long nap before and on his way to daycare. Then he only took 2 half hour naps. He took a bottle at 8:00 that night and went straight to bed. He also took a major crap again and had to have his outfit changed. You would have thought that would wear him out!!
Today he made it to 5:00 before waking up so he slept a very long time, he just needs to adjust it a bit so he makes it a little longer in the morning. We'll see what the day brings with naps. He already fell asleep this morning while we were getting ready. Unfortunately, I hadn't gotten him dressed yet. I thought I'd change him at daycare, but he was still sleeping when we arrived. Hopefully they'll just dress him for me. Especially since he had a major spit up episode on his jammies this morning.
Last night was bath night - he loves baths!! I have to figure out what to do about his bath tub though, he's figured out how to arch his back which makes his bottom slip over the little ledge the holds him up and he starts to go under in the water. You're supposed to be able to use the other side of the bath for older kids who are sitting up. This seems like it would work better, but of course he keeps falling over to the side. I might have to start rigging something up so that he can sit in the tub better.
It started raining last night, so we weren't able to go for a walk. It's been raining ever since, and I think it's supposed to keep raining through tomorrow. Our dead grass will finally start growing again which means Luke will have to mow again soon. I hate the rain though. Anderson really gets mad when he's cooped up and doesn't make it outside. I hope we at least get a few nice moments.
Here's a picture of him 2 days ago with his other bald headed friend Alyson. She's almost 7 months older then him and will be moving to the next room at day care. She's crawling and she beats Anderson up. We still love her though cause she's so darn cute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment