Monday, April 12, 2010

The weekend

So nothing too excited going on here, but for the first time in over 2 years, I was alone. Luke had a bachelor party in Dubuque and took Anderson home to his parents house. At first I didn't want Anderson to go, but then I started thinking of all the projects I could get done and decided to let him go.

I had visions of getting a lot more done then I did which is sad because I never rested, but I did get all of the closets organized and cleaned out as well as all of my drawers, did a bunch of shopping (in peace), and mowed the lawn. Oh, I do have to take back the resting part, I did get a massage on Saturday so I was resting for a small amount of time.

Anderson got back and didn't even seemed to have missed me. He wouldn't come inside because he wanted to drive his car and when I came and got him he cried the whole time. So much for mom!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs